Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Some old and new pics.....can't be bothered checking if I posted all these before



Singapore our only really rainy day
Katie and Shu Ling in Singapore
Leaving Singapore
Our colourful bus in KL
Petronas Towers
Park in KL
Luckily didn't see any of these....
The start of many many days of walking
Katie and I
Katie and Dan
Outside the KL telecom Tower
Another shot of the Towers
And another!
Our transport to the Cave on Langkawi
Heading into the cave
Evil monkeys at cave
Nearly inside
All the bats
On our way to our kayaks.....little did we know how bad we would be at kayaking :)
So beautiful
Floating restaurant and fish zoo
In our kayak
Still in it :)
Quick downpour during lunch......we stayed dry
Patting the gorgeous stingray
More evil macaques
Arriving at Kochi (Cochin, India)
Very green and lush
Our cruise boat, check out the plastic seating.

I was sorting through the photos and looking fondly back, not wanting to give up the memories yet, so thought I would post a few more here. Most may have been posted before but I'll do a few each day anyway, the internet is now from home, so its fast and much much cheaper than the ship. I do know that scenery pics aren't that interesting for anyone but the travellers themselves (and some not even then). But I will one day go back and read the "dribble"I wrote , so it will be nice to recall the photos as well. These ones are from the first few ports, though I just realised Darwin isn't there.....oh well I'll add them to Mumbai and how ever many I post next time.
And I will try and finish this up with my favourite ports (all of them!!) and any tips I can think of  (just relax and go with the flow). But not just yet.......

No comments:

Post a Comment