Sunday, July 31, 2011

Home and no Internet

Now that I am home I can't imagine anyone is still reading this but if you are you will have to wait for my final wrap up in a few days. This is being typed from my iPhone and it isn't fun. I actually have no Internet access from home, but it should be fixed tomorrow and I thought it was hard on the ship getting net access :) so tune in in a few days time if you like. And I have had lots and lots of cuddles and time with Scarlett. Better than unpacking !!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are home safely! Thank you for blogging. Looking forward to the wrap up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, still reading. Thanks for the wonderful trip through your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it hard to be back ??? I loved your blog too Thanks heaps for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is hard to be back, but cuddling granddaughter helps :)
    It feels like it happened ages ago, think I need to look at photos again :)
    Then wrap up blog, which will make it final, so will put that off a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete