Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 7 sea

Been thinking I should just write..... see day 2 for today's update as the
sea days are all fairly similar.......relaxing, fun and sunny so far.
The weather has actually been amazing, although Thursday has some
showers forecast.....gee who can complain though. Each day around 27c
sunny, seas calm, this is how I imagined a cruise would be, but I'm sure
I'll get to see rain, bad seas and more rain in the next 45 odd days!
Today the clocks were supposed to go back another 30 mins (two nights in
a row), but for some reason last night I put our small alarm clock
forward an hour (yeh???), so because we had to be up for something this
morning , maybe Zumba, when I looked at the clock it said 8.30, so I got
up and showered and it wasn't until Katie was in the shower and I looked
at my iphone which still said 8.30 ( I kept it on Oz time) , my watch
said 8.00 and the Princess Navigator on TV said 7.30 did I become very
confused.........Finally worked out it was only 7.30 and had to confess
this that to Katie when she got out the shower. And yes she had found
some friends in Jammers last night and wandered "home" around
1.30am......so she was less than impressed with my time keeping skills.
But all is good tonight, the clocks are fine, I have left her in Jammers
yet again, but tomorrow (today as you read this I suppose) we do have to
be up and ready at 8.30 for our Ultimate Ship's tour, so we will see how
Katie pulls up tomorrow. She is young so will be fine, though when I
left them they were working their way through a multitude of different
coloured cocktails!!
But back to our day today......started with Zumba huge numbers again,
followed by morning Trivia where we did bad (my excuse was i had Zumba
brain), then a quick pre lunch nap before Katie went to volley ball and
I had a swim and a sun bake (awwww). A bit of a read after that then
arvo trivia where we beat our morning score.....just! Then managed to
get some washing done at my third attempt at finding a free machine in
the laundry......
Another beautiful dinner in the dining room and quick visit to Jammers
to watch Wii dancing and that is where I have left Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment