Friday, May 6, 2011

No more work for 3 months

Just thought I'd like to state that I have officially started my holidays! I now have a short time to finalise everything. Only realised yesterday that one of my credit/debit cards expires in June, so I had to ring the bank to request it be sent early so I can give the companies that automatically debit my account each month, the new expiry date. Don't want to come home to gas and electricity and phone cut off! I was assured the card would be here by the end of next week, so I will know the new expiry date soon enough. But it was one unexpected thing I have to deal with. Luckily with the trip so close now, it didn't actually feel like a drama at all. Must be those excitement endorphins kicking in. Lets hope the adrenaline rush stays until we sail to get everything done with limited stress, then I can get on the ship, grab a drink and go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment